PMD have successfully executed Greenfield and Brownfield
projects for a wide range of commodities across the world.
The Mining Engineering division is well placed with strong international experience on the cutting edge of new developments in the hard rock mining environment. Our vision is to be a leader in the provision of innovative, practical and value adding solutions for current mining challenges.
- Identifying and designing suitable mining methods;
- Mine design scheduling, life of mine production profiles;
- Transition from open pit to underground;
- Mining equipment selection;
- Drill and blast designs;
- Comparison of technologies in trade-off studies;
- Technical audits and business improvement exercises;
- Project managing multi-disciplinary studies.
MINE OPERATIONS IMPROVEMENT
Our practical experience enables us to identify bottlenecks to add value to facilitate the delivery of our client targets. Our infield support management enables us to engage with the site technical services and operational teams to ensure that knowledge is retained onsite.
- Developing and implementing mine productivity improvements
- De-bottlenecking to achieve and maintain operational performance
- Aligning corporate and operation business strategy
- Operational reviews to identify areas for improvement including:
- health and safety
- compliance to plan
- fleet management
- drill and blast performance
MINE AUTOMATION & TECHNOLOGY
PMD strongly believe emerging mine technologies are set to change the way miners operate over the next decade.
- Aligning business strategy and implementation services
for mining automation & technologies
- Comparison of technologies in trade-off studies
- Enhance productivity through implementation of the